What does everyone do for work?

wkwaggoner

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
droid turbo 2
57- master service consultant for a mercedes dealership....semi-retired, only work 47.5 hrs a week!!!!....x-management and too old to remember all the other stuff....but i think it was fun!

PJay801

Reaction score
I'm 35 and I work for the DOD (Department of Defense) Civil Service...oh yeah!

armeddroid

Reaction score
33 and work as a fudge packer. lol
jk...i work in Biofuels and IT. crazy lil mix.
living in GA now just moved from Orlando.

GerryG35

Reaction score
Glad this is still attracting posts - I enjoyed reading them all and seeing how age and job diverse we are here.

I spent my entire career as a computer programmer - serving in the USAF, working for small and large companies, owning my own software business, and being a self-employed contract programmer. I'm 61 now and been taking it easy the past few years following cervical spine surgery but I'm considering trying to write some useful Android applications.

Love my Droid and hanging out at DroidForums.net.

wakebrdr142

Reaction score
Age 29
2LT USAF (ANG)
Flying the T-6 and about to transition to T-38's. Will fly A-10's after all the training is done.

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
I'm 35 and I work for the DOD (Department of Defense) Civil Service...oh yeah!

I'm 50 this year and also work as a civil servant for the DOD. I inspect and authorize shipment/payment of those $400.00 hammers.

knotbeerdan

Reaction score
24 - IT coordinator (help desk)
I just started going to school to further my advancement in this field. One day would like to be an IT manager or network tech.

mr_goodwrench

Reaction score
As my name would suggest, I am a GM World Class Technician (Master Tech to you non-GM folks...) I work at a Chevy dealer in Upstate New York but plan to head south to Atlanta by summer. I prefer to work on Vettes so with 9 months of winter around here, I have only a small window in which to do my work!

wfholcom

Reaction score
I'm 63 and recently retired after 40 years with a major electric utility. I'm an Electrical Engineer and worked as a Principal Engineer when I retired in March, 2009. I'm a little restless now so I play with my Droid a lot. This is a great forum and I really enjoy it. I also love to go to the gym and play golf.:)

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
I'm 63 and recently retired after 40 years with a major electric utility. I'm an Electrical Engineer and worked as a Principal Engineer when I retired in March, 2009. I'm a little restless now so I play with my Droid a lot. This is a great forum and I really enjoy it. I also love to go to the gym and play golf.:)

My dad will be 70 this year and he's a golf NUT, absolute NUT. 36 holes a day if the weather's even close to nice. Used to shoot in the upper 60s now just once in a while. Has several hole in ones as well. Added a room to his house (on the golf course, no less) that allows him an indoor driving net and putting green. A few years ago he missed the SPGA tour by one stroke on the back nine in a qualifying tourny. Choked. And I let him know about it every chance I get.

He loves golf almost as much as I do my Droid. :heart::motdroidvert::heart:

wfholcom

Reaction score

My dad will be 70 this year and he's a golf NUT, absolute NUT. 36 holes a day if the weather's even close to nice. Used to shoot in the upper 60s now just once in a while. Has several hole in ones as well. Added a room to his house (on the golf course, no less) that allows him an indoor driving net and putting green. A few years ago he missed the SPGA tour by one stroke on the back nine in a qualifying tourny. Choked. And I let him know about it every chance I get.

He loves golf almost as much as I do my Droid. :heart::motdroidvert::heart:
I wish that I was as good as him in golf. I play about once a week and rarely break 100. I obviously need instruction and more practice. Oh well, I still enjoy it.:)