What does everyone do for work?

Nomadic Logic

Reaction score
I'm 35, and work as an Information Assurance Engineer.

Basically, I make sure government computer systems and networks are secure and accredited.

jiminmt

Reaction score
First post.

I'm 65 and own an organization/leadership development consulting company. Prior to that I spent 25 years in semiconductor manufacturing moving from technician to senior management - built about a bazillion microprocessors.

I just saw my youngest off to Afganistan today for his fourth deployment there. Thank goodness this time he won't be in a combat role.

This is a great site. Thank you all!

reh523

Reaction score
48 yeas old Regional Technology Manager for a really big privately held auto dealership group. So if it has a IP Address or it rings I have to install it or fix it... Lots of end user interaction which makes my job tough. But I am very happy to have a great job in a not so great economy in the struggling automotive industry.

Wrenbjor

Reaction score
The variety of backgrounds on here is awesome, I'm glad to see that the Droid Community is not just a bunch of Linux Geeks :p

I'm 29 and I am a Sr. Engineer / Web Application Developer for Comcast Cable.

I write internal apps for network operations and for KPI's for managers and VPs. I was using PHP/HTML/CSS/JavaScript(Jquery) but now have learned Java and am trying to use the Google Web Toolkit, and maybe write an android app on the side :)

jen_005

Reaction score
Wow, so interesting seeing the wide span of ages and occupations here!

I'm 26 and I'm a social psychologist (/researcher/evaluator). Doing part time work at a non-profit and looking for more work daily. :/

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
26, Webmaster for about 15 different Adult sites. I know, I know...........it pays the bills though. And...who doesn't enjoy XXX? :)

You'll be getting PM's for discount codes......lol:icon_ lala:

M

Matth3w

I'm a US Army interrogator and Persian-Farsi linguist. Been in for 9 years come January 11th.