What did you do with your old phone?

lilrizalboy

Reaction score
my voyager was some crap not its just sitting here collecting dust.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
My Storm 1...... Sitting here on the desk....Thinking about force feeding it to the Industrial Paper Shredder at work...

If I do...There will be video :)
I sold mine on eBay in the middle of November - Storm 1, 2 charging docks, no manual, and got $186 for it in a 3 day auction. Combine that with the $100 mail in rebate, the Droid almost comes out to free. Just something to consider before the shredder....however that would be fun to watch.

For those of you who were already on VZW, take it from me, unless you already have an old spare phone, I recommend you keep your old one as a backup. You never know when you'll need it, especially if you have kids. Last year my wife washed 2 of my son's phones in 2 weeks. Thankfully after the second washing we were eligible to upgrade a phone and got a Boulder for him....and she hasn't accidentally washed one of his phones since.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i sold the storm 1 on ebay for 275 which payed for my droid, the car dock, and the multi-media dock.
Dang...what did you sell with your Storm 1? Read my success story from when I sold mine in November - I was very happy, but looks like you pinched another $100 to sell yours.