What did you do with your old phone?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
My Storm 1...... Sitting here on the desk....Thinking about force feeding it to the Industrial Paper Shredder at work...

If I do...There will be video :)

Sweet Daddy

Reaction score
I had a blackberry storm and my dining room table had one leg shorter than the other, so I...:icon_evil:

digitaldave52

Reaction score
My Moto-Q......may she rest in pieces..... Target practice with my 45!! Seriously!! I hated that phone!

styleznma

Reaction score
I had a blackberry storm and my dining room table had one leg shorter than the other, so I...:icon_evil:

:icon_ owned:Frickin Awesome !!!hahahaha, the BB Storm is complete crap and as it was my first BB it will most def be my last...

I used a LG dare until the droid came out and gave the dare to my 2 year old to scroll through pictures on, a fun toy for her.:icon_ banana:

A

apeshitninja

I had two flip phones for me and the lady, added two lines to get two Droids... so the old phones are just kinda in a drawer in case we ever need them.

Kinda worked out cause some people we really don't want to talk to only know the old numbers... lol

cgarnes

Reaction score
Two AllTel HTC-PPC6800s... they're in mint condition, but they are sitting in my dresser drawer. I haven't taken all of the photos and videos yet, so they are just "there."

I've been thinking of putting them up on Ebay, or something.

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have a beat up HTC Touch (xv6900) sitting on my desk. I like the industrial shredder idea. I powered it up the other day to try and retreive something and it was damn near impossible to use.

bllarkin

Reaction score
My Alltel Treo 755p died about a month ago, so I have been using a borrowed Blackberry Curve in the mean time before I got my Droid. We weren't going to upgrade my wife's phone (Alltel Touch Pro) but she started having issues with the keyboard. Since I bought my Droid just over a week ago, Verizon allowed me to take advantage of their promo and get a Droid Eris for her for free! Should be here Monday, and she's excited, too!

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
i had both the storm 1 and storm 2.... i kept the storm 2 as a fallback device just in case something happens to my droid and i need a device for a few days..

i sold the storm 1 on ebay for 275 which payed for my droid, the car dock, and the multi-media dock.

MQAAord

Reaction score
I had a Samsung sch-u740 (predecessor to the Alias). Sold it on eBay for $80. It was/is a great phone, I was just ready to upgrade to something bigger/badder/better.