Went to ICS 2223.. Now no 4G LTE

BlackTTC6

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Alittle issue with my bionic that i hope you can help me with. I went to ICS 2223 and i can only get 3G and not 4G LTE. Had it before hand but now nada. Tried to go back to 902 but my computer will not recognize my freakin bionic. Is there another way to go back to 902? if so instructions or a guide would be appreciated.

nitephlight

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Alittle i with my bionic that i hope you can help me with. I went to ICS 2223 and i can only get 3G and not 4G LTE. Had it before hand but now nada. Tried to go back to 902 but my computer will not recognize my freakin bionic. Is there another way to go back to 902? if so instructions or a guide would be appreciated.
You probably need to change your radio band settings. Dial *#*#4636#*#* then select the option for lte/cdma/evo/gsm , you'll know it when you see it

staticfive

Reaction score
You probably need to change your radio band settings. Dial *#*#4636#*#* then select the option for lte/cdma/evo/gsm , you'll know it when you see it

This doesn't work... It shows full white bars (no data) and never comes back. If the phone is restarted at this time, CDMA auto (PRL) will be selected the next time this menu is accessed. So frustrated.

djmatt8787

Reaction score
This doesn't work... It shows full white bars (no data) and never comes back. If the phone is restarted at this time, CDMA auto (PRL) will be selected the next time this menu is accessed. So frustrated.

Same crippling problem with me. I set to cdma only (prl) to get better 3g coverage out in the Texas panhandle (on oil rigs) but now that I'm back I'm the city, 4g refuses to enable.

endlezzdrift

Reaction score
Happen to me as well fellas. No worries though, keep setting it to the default value cdma/lte and then rebooting. I had to do this about three times and then it 4g finally came back.

Crazebeats

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Alittle issue with my bionic that i hope you can help me with. I went to ICS 2223 and i can only get 3G and not 4G LTE. Had it before hand but now nada. Tried to go back to 902 but my computer will not recognize my freakin bionic. Is there another way to go back to 902? if so instructions or a guide would be appreciated.

Go here read all and enjoy. Samurai created this so you can go forward or back ward up to 232. And forward as high as 246 but due to security no lower than 235
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-bionic-hacks/214902-downgrade-902-no-app-data-loss.html

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2