webtop/lapdock with axi0m aokp

acidrane

Reaction score
the other day i had to hop on verizon's lapdock500 deal and later that night, i flashed axi0m aokp. has anyone had any issues running axi0m with the lapdock?

2THEXTRM

Reaction score
I was pondering that as well since I ordered one. Hopefully the first person to get one that is running axi0m AOKP will post here with good news!

Reaction score
The ICS builds don't support the lapdock at the moment... and probably wont until Motorola comes out with their own build. The only solution I've come across is to use Safestrap and swap back to the original OS when you want to use the lapdock feature. I'm currently trying to work out if it's possible to use the Ubuntu (any linux hash) as the lapdock applications, so far I've been having no luck since all the custom stuff seems to need an intact webdock app to edit, which currently doesn't support ICS.

OP
A

acidrane

Reaction score
The ICS builds don't support the lapdock at the moment... and probably wont until Motorola comes out with their own build. The only solution I've come across is to use Safestrap and swap back to the original OS when you want to use the lapdock feature. I'm currently trying to work out if it's possible to use the Ubuntu (any linux hash) as the lapdock applications, so far I've been having no luck since all the custom stuff seems to need an intact webdock app to edit, which currently doesn't support ICS.

err. i guess thank god for safestrap?!? lol i have yet to receive mine from verizon so hopefully, we'll have some improvements soon.

Sadahiro

Reaction score
Wooo never thought of that. Yea im totally going to hold the brakes on flashing an ics rom now lol. Dont want my entire webtop setup to be useless

lucky42

Reaction score
lap dock no roms yet

the other day i had to hop on verizon's lapdock500 deal and later that night, i flashed axi0m aokp. has anyone had any issues running axi0m with the lapdock?

I havent had any luck finding any rom compatible, best thing i found to do is run safe strap with a rom of your choice