Webtop app missing in th3ory 2.0

qweesy

Reaction score
+1

when will you guys port the hack over to 2.0 I like the webtop on my 61 inch TV:)

renedrivers

Reaction score
I haven't tried it since I installed before I went to work, but is it just missing? Or does it not work even after restoring it with titanium?

BlazinBlake

Reaction score
From what I read the webtop hack has not been ported to work with the new ota update....pretty sure if ur still running 1.8 should still work

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

wizard

Reaction score
I actually Have the Lapdock and HD Cradle and neither are working since the Update to Th3oryrom 2.0 but I also did the Pre release OTA (was suppost to just update kernel and Radios). I do hope they find a Cure for the Webtop issues.

BlazinBlake

Reaction score
i am running v2.0 and the update .893 and i just tried my hdmi cable to my tv and webtop is working fine....still have poor sound quality but i think thats just my tv...

OP
doctordoctor

doctordoctor

Reaction score
Weird. I am 2.0 but not on the new ota update. That is odd because theory saidit is the. 893that us why it is not working. So now I am confused

BlazinBlake

Reaction score
Yea man that is weird.....I made sure I'm still running v2.0 and the new ota update.....I am replying to you using the webtop app and ONLY my hdmi cable to my tv

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Abadus

Reaction score
I am not running Th3ory's rom ATM but I went from 5.5.893 to 5.6.893 and it is no longer working for me. The webtop shows up in the drop down but nothing happens when I click it. HDMI mirror and all the other options still work.

Maybe you guys are on 5..893?