1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Webtop app missing in th3ory 2.0

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Roms' started by doctordoctor, Oct 27, 2011.

1. doctordoctor

doctordoctor New Member

anyone have a fix for this???
  2. qweesy

qweesy Member

+1

when will you guys port the hack over to 2.0 I like the webtop on my 61 inch TV:)
  3. renedrivers

renedrivers New Member

I haven't tried it since I installed before I went to work, but is it just missing? Or does it not work even after restoring it with titanium?
  4. BlazinBlake

BlazinBlake New Member

From what I read the webtop hack has not been ported to work with the new ota update....pretty sure if ur still running 1.8 should still work

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
  5. wizard

wizard New Member

I actually Have the Lapdock and HD Cradle and neither are working since the Update to Th3oryrom 2.0 but I also did the Pre release OTA (was suppost to just update kernel and Radios). I do hope they find a Cure for the Webtop issues.
  6. BlazinBlake

BlazinBlake New Member

i am running v2.0 and the update .893 and i just tried my hdmi cable to my tv and webtop is working fine....still have poor sound quality but i think thats just my tv...
  7. doctordoctor

doctordoctor New Member

Weird. I am 2.0 but not on the new ota update. That is odd because theory saidit is the. 893that us why it is not working. So now I am confused
  8. BlazinBlake

BlazinBlake New Member

Yea man that is weird.....I made sure I'm still running v2.0 and the new ota update.....I am replying to you using the webtop app and ONLY my hdmi cable to my tv

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
  9. Abadus

Abadus New Member

I am not running Th3ory's rom ATM but I went from 5.5.893 to 5.6.893 and it is no longer working for me. The webtop shows up in the drop down but nothing happens when I click it. HDMI mirror and all the other options still work.

Maybe you guys are on 5..893?
  10. Rjohnson3452

Rjohnson3452 New Member

Did the forever root, cheesecaked up to 5.893, flashed Theories 2.0, then the 2.1 shifter IC3 Blurry. Webtop wasn't working so I flashed the Webtop mod Omie posted over on XDA and now have working webtop (no hd dock), woohoo! Here's the link to XDA for the webtop mod Easily upgrade to 5.7.893, keep root AND webtop now :) - xda-developers

good luck!
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2011
Search tags for this page

webtop app hack