weather widget

bsheurs

Reaction score
so i downloaded weather widgets and im trying to get the weather to show on the main screen but i cant figure it out. when i open the weather widget icon a preference type screen appears. i downloaded different skins and then installed the skin. nothing appeared or changed on the main screen. how to i get something to show?

SnoDrtRider

Reaction score
so i downloaded weather widgets and im trying to get the weather to show on the main screen but i cant figure it out. when i open the weather widget icon a preference type screen appears. i downloaded different skins and then installed the skin. nothing appeared or changed on the main screen. how to i get something to show?

Press and hold the screen in a blank spot, a popup menu will appear. Select widget and you widgets that you can add will come up select what you want and it should be there.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Press and hold the screen in a blank spot, a popup menu will appear. Select widget and you widgets that you can add will come up select what you want and it should be there.
lol. Thanks man. I totally misread his post. I thought the animations weren't showing on the widget :icon_eek: Shame on me!