1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Weather Widget Woes... :(

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Incredible' started by wentral, Jul 13, 2010.

1. wentral

wentral New Member

Alright, so my friend was playing around with my weather widget which I had kept at the default settings (i.e. takes up half of the main screen/does the little animations when you start the phone up/unlock it, etc), and she accidentally removed it. I now have absolutely no idea how to get it back to the default setting...I can only choose between the thumbnail/typical shortcut size, one that is approximately double the typical shortcut size, or a full screen one which does not do the animations and, since it is full screen, I cannot put it on my home page. Any ideas? I'd really appreciate the help.
  2. kmo

kmo New Member

Long press on the home screen you want the weather app. Hit widget/weather htc/select which widget you want. You have a choice of large to small, total of three choices. That should do it for you...
  3. Calakato

Calakato New Member

It's not a weather widget your looking for, it's actually a clock. Go to your clock widgets and you'll find the one with the weather on it
  4. kmo

kmo New Member

You're right, same process to get there. Once you tap the clock/weather widget it opens the weather page.
Search tags for this page
can you make the clock smaller on htc incredible
hiw to make the yahoo weather widget large
how can i make the accuweather widget smaller
how do i make my weather widget smaller
how do i make the weather widget smaller on android
how to get a smaller weather widget
how to make the accuweather widget smaller

how to make weather widget smaller

how tomake weatherwidgetsmaller
htc small weather widget
make accuweather widger smaller