Weather Bug Elite...

butch350

Reaction score
Put out a really nice update to it's program on thursday. From what i stumbled upon so far is, skinable (sp) widget that gives you a large pallet to choose colors from to skin it - and i believe there are some updated settings in the preference menu.

I hurriedly downloaded the program before i left for work and have not explored the updates in depth.

But the Widget update is nice.

cisco0910

Reaction score
b52c2b7a.png

UggTheThug

Reaction score
so thats where it went...i had purchased it a while ago, and i installed a new kernal and needed to wipe data mondayish and i couldnt find it in the market

nice to see that its back with weapons

bamfsig45

Reaction score
Sweet thanks for the update. Im wondering if we can add our own skins to this now? I'll have to look at the apk to see. None really seem to match the dark smoked themes close enough to my liking but it does now allow a naked skin which will work.

the3dolla

Reaction score
it would be nice..

It would be nice to be able to zoom out. I don't want to see such a zoomed in view for the maps widget. Another thing, my maps widget is horizontal and the one posted above is vertical, do you think you can change it or is it luck of the draw?

bamfsig45

Reaction score
It would be nice to be able to zoom out. I don't want to see such a zoomed in view for the maps widget. Another thing, my maps widget is horizontal and the one posted above is vertical, do you think you can change it or is it luck of the draw?

Mines vertical.

Cyrus6001

Reaction score
i dont like WB elite cause its constantly using the GPs connection.... so its always sucking battery juice...

the3dolla

Reaction score
word..

I was thinking that, but didn't act on it. If you make it so there is only room for it to go vertical then it will go vertical. Now, I want to zoom out some!

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
i dont like WB elite cause its constantly using the GPs connection.... so its always sucking battery juice...

I don't have the "elite" version, but the free version allows you to turn off the GPS connection and set the location manually. Doesn't the elite version provide that feature?

bamfsig45

Reaction score

Not true, there is an option to use network/cell towers only as location and turn off GPS.

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I loved seeing this update. Funny because in my feedback to them I gave it 5 stars but I said the widget looks annoying and should be skin-able... I guess they listened.

Now I told them they have to make the app skin-able too, sorry guys, I just hate the bright blue. All-in-all a great update (even tho the UI is kinda un-professional in setting up the widget, it just looks childish)