WE MISS YOU 928Droid

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
My first thread ever. I just want to say I really miss Dave's great work and sense of humor. I hope you get well man....We really miss you dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid

catituw2007

Reaction score
3rd on this we need you and hope you get better :) best theme ever don't leave ever leave this community :)

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
What happened to him

Sent from my Sourcery using Tapatalk

I know he's been sick although exactly what happened I'm not sure nor am I sure he really wants everyone to know. I think Miami said suffice it to say he's been very ill but is in recovery.

tappin and a talkin

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hands down, the greatest themer ever!!!! I haven't flashed a single theme since I was on UD8 because nothing else comes close to his IMO!! Here's to you Dave!!!!! :hail::yr1:

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
Hope all is well

I didnt know he was sick wondered what happened to him. Well if you can get to read this Hope your feeling better.

666ogre666

Reaction score
Any word on him? I hope he's gotten better, seemed pretty serious

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

MrC1122

Reaction score
gods speed on ur recovery dave. although we miss u, take ur time...we want u back @ nothing less than 100%!

doctordoctor

Reaction score
I have often wondered what has happened to Dave. He walked me through the whole Root process and themeing!!! He was a HUGE help and his theme is still the best!!! Dave I hope you update us soon!!!

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I have often wondered what has happened to Dave. He walked me through the whole Root process and themeing!!! He was a HUGE help and his theme is still the best!!! Dave I hope you update us soon!!!

100% agree!

This thread has been Thunder struck!!