Water Resistance

acbrown24

Reaction score
Hey so does anyone have anything to say about the water resistance of this phone? Or maybe a video of a water test? I'm just curious because a friend of mine had the Motorola Defy and he said he showered, swam, etc. with his phone and I was just wondering if the RAZR could be used the same way?

Thanks.

Arodnum1

Reaction score
the phone is water resistant not water proof, swimming with it will definitely ruin it, its made for more or less running to a car in a light rain, not completely submerged

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

OP
A

acbrown24

Reaction score
Oh ok thanks, that clarifies alot. So would a shower be considered "light rain?" haha

Arodnum1

Reaction score
Oh ok thanks, that clarifies alot. So would a shower be considered "light rain?" haha

I, for one, will not find out first hand, my friend lol

Reaction score

Maybe on a low pressure showering system...let us know how it goes ;)

Sent from my iPhone (soon to be RAZR) using Tapatalk

OP
A

acbrown24

Reaction score
I might do it just because i'm in the 14-day trial period and I have the full coverage replacement plan or whatever, i'll let you guys know if i go through with it. ;)

Arodnum1

Reaction score
I might do it just because i'm in the 14-day trial period and I have the full coverage replacement plan or whatever, i'll let you guys know if i go through with it. ;)

Make sure you include pics and maybe a vid

Kimo91

Reaction score
I, for one, will not find out first hand, my friend lol

I second that....I've read too our Razr is water resistant but I'm not one to test that theory out.

BTW Arodnum1....GO HUSKERS!!!!! GO BIG RED!!!!! :)

Sent from my Boeing approved Moto Droid Razr

Arodnum1

Reaction score
I second that....I've read too our Razr is water resistant but I'm not one to test that theory out.

BTW Arodnum1....GO HUSKERS!!!!! GO BIG RED!!!!! :)

Ah, glad to see im not the only fan, just hoping for the capitol 1 bowl, btw nice choice with the Razr GBR!!

Arodnum1

Reaction score
If you do make a shower video please wear swimtrunks.

Baha, I meant the aftermath, probably should've thought that one through a bit better

Kimo91

Reaction score
Ah, glad to see im not the only fan, just hoping for the capitol 1 bowl, btw nice choice with the Razr GBR!!

I plan on taking my wife to whichever bowl game Nebraska goes to. I went to the Gatorade Bowl 3 years ago when we laid the smack down on Clem-Suck....errr Clemson LOL. GBR!!!

But staying on point if someone decides to dunk their Razr into water please record it so we all can say "what an idiot" LOL

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
It survived in a simulated downpour for 10 minutes without the nano-coating and for 30 minutes with it. I hope that helps....