Water Proof Bionic Case

PRince

Reaction score
So wow. I've had my bionic since September and never once had anything to complain about. The size hasn't bothered me, because I enjoy my large screen and I've been contempt with my standard silicone case I purchased.
I've sneared at all the iphone users because I threw in a 32gb card into my phone giving me 48gb of music, picture and movie space. It wasn't until my uncle showed me his latest xmas gift, have I had any desire for an iphone and hint of jealousy.

http://www.lifeproof.com/

D
on't get me wrong I'm not switching over because of some trendy case, that would be ridiculous. But can anyone help find someone to make something like this for all of us Bionic users. I've been searching all over this forum and a few others so please do not suggest the otterbox that requires me to open the case to use the phone or any glorified water-proof bags.

Thank You
-PRince

rubiksc00p

Reaction score
Somewhere on this amazing ball of creation!
I feel your pain. I wish there were waterproof Android cases but so far I haven't found one. I do think lifeproof has a point when they only make for iPhone, and that is, that they don't have to worry about making and guaranteeing cases for all models of Android phones.

gsbjackson

Reaction score
REALLY? You'd pay $80 bucks for a case to protect a $200 phone. Unless you don't have insurance, don't see the point.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
REALLY? You'd pay $80 bucks for a case to protect a $200 phone. Unless you don't have insurance, don't see the point.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

The Bionic is a $600 phone.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Vepaot

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G5 (LS992)
Bah, if I wanted to waterproof my Bionic, I wouldn't wrap it in a giant case. They've got special nano-polymer coating called Golden Shellback that literally covers any electronic device and makes it waterproof, as well as makes it more resistant to corrosion, dirt, grime, etc.

Youtube demonstration video:
[video=youtube;OLFDT_I2Up4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLFDT_I2Up4[/video]
(sorry if there is a way to embed Youtube videos on these forums, I'm brand new here. :) )

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
I went kayak fishing with my brother. He has the Overboard case on shopandroid. He tied his phone behind his kayak, and dragged it through brackish and salt water for a good part of the day. Still works.

Let me google that for you