Water Proof Camera Case for Droid?

chaostheory6682

Reaction score
I've been looking for a Water Proof case for the Droid that Still lets you take pictures and video's. This is a huge negative for me. I live on the coast and do alot of water related activities. Kayaking, Swimming, Hiking, Scuba Diving, etc. and like to take video and pictures of my exploits.
I have a waterproof case that lets me use the touch screen and GPS, but i have to take it out of the case to get clear pictures and this is not an option on a rough ocean or river, Or when wanting to take a pic of somethig underwater real quick. What does everyone else think.

This would be a great droid accessory for those near water. It would come in real handy when one was hunting, fishing, Swimming or camping and Hiking. It would Protect the phone and you would still be able to take a pic.

OP
C

chaostheory6682

Reaction score
It doesn't let you take pictures. It looks strong, but its useless to me. I wish verizon or at least a third party would release a waterproof case that let's you take pictures.

mcsinfl

Reaction score
It doesn't let you take pictures. It looks strong, but its useless to me. I wish verizon or at least a third party would release a waterproof case that let's you take pictures.

x2, could have used it on a snorkeling trip last week

mcsinfl

Reaction score
Just bought one, I'm going to see if I can cut a section out of the back and maybe epoxy a piece of clear plastic to the back to take pictures