wallpaper keeps zooming in

brando723

Reaction score
I just got my droid about 2 weeks ago and i have been trying to set the wallpaper as one I downloaded or took, but every time i do it automatically zooms in and blows the pics up. Is there any way i can get my pics as my background without them zooming in

papelet

Reaction score
sorry dude... newbie here
do u know how to change the messages tone? i like the droid notification but it gets boring sometimes

pool_shark

Reaction score
I just got my droid about 2 weeks ago and i have been trying to set the wallpaper as one I downloaded or took, but every time i do it automatically zooms in and blows the pics up. Is there any way i can get my pics as my background without them zooming in

The pic size for Droid 2 wallpaper should be 960x854.
When you set the pic you have a box over it, pinch the box and resize it.

pool_shark

Reaction score
sorry dude... newbie here
do u know how to change the messages tone? i like the droid notification but it gets boring sometimes

You change the notification tone in the sound settings.

papelet

Reaction score
thanks man... but don't see the option just for the incoming calls tone

pool_shark

Reaction score
thanks man... but don't see the option just for the incoming calls tone

In the sounds settings, you don't see the incoming calls tab with phone ringtone underneath?

silent mode
vibrate
volume
phone ringtone

papelet

Reaction score
Yeah pool_shark, I see the sound settings and notification settings but only the tones the droid comes with...
I think I asked the wrong question! I want my old message tone In my droid notifications, can I do that?

pool_shark

Reaction score
Yeah pool_shark, I see the sound settings and notification settings but only the tones the droid comes with...
I think I asked the wrong question! I want my old message tone In my droid notifications, can I do that?

You want to use your own sounds?

I put my sounds on the sdcard in media/audio/notifications.

OP
B

brando723

Reaction score
i have tried doing that way of setting the wallpaper. howam i able to change the original size of the pic so it will match what the droid needs to be.

gsxr_guy3344

Reaction score
what i think i have figured out is that since the droids have multiple screens the picture is set to that size..if you notice that when you flip back and forth between the different screens you can see different parts of the picture...if there is a way around that i have not figured it out if you do let me know please.

trishygr

Reaction score
I got an app called CropWallpaper that will let you set the wallpaper as is, and then ADW lets you disable wallpaper scrolling, among lots of other cool options