1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Wallpaper Problem Help Please?

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Bionic' started by Concistency, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Concistency

Concistency New Member

Ok, I've tried several launchers, but now when I set a wallpaper, on all of them, their all fuzzy like their zoomed in? I have the right resolution and everything. I just flashed a new rom, I'm not sure if that makes a difference, but it's really annoying. Wallpaper scrolling is also disabled. I also zoom the rectangle all the way in when setting the wallpaper.

Thanks
  2. indee2025

indee2025 Member

When you zoom the rectangle all the way in, you're telling the droid to focus on only the image within the box, so all the way in means blow up the size of this section & rectangle all the way out means blow up this larger section, I too have had issues with jpegs from google images on the wallpaper but there are so many designs available in the market and off it isn't a real problem, what image were you trying to place on the wallpaper?
  3. Concistency

Concistency New Member

Yeah, I think I got something to work. I was using Razr wallpapers that I downloaded online. So I went in the market and downloaded the Razr wallpaper packed and their good quality and no rectangle box to adjust.

Appreciate the help,
    Alex
Search tags for this page
droid 3 wallpaper area bug
droid 3 wallpaper bug

droid bionic wallpaper resolution

droid bionic wallpaper size

droid bionic wallpaper zooms

droid x2 wallpaper problem

droid x2 wallpaper size

droid x2 why is wallpaper zoomed in
fullsize wallpaper on droid bionic