VZN to carry THREE Phablets ??!!

S

SFGate

I happened to stop by TWO different VZN stores today in my travels and when I commented to the salespeople about the Note 2 coming, they all immediately referenced the Intuition as the "Note's competitor." I told them that it was FAR from comparable to the NOTE'S specs and they all turned their noses up at me and had very little else to say. When I told them the Note 2 was coming to VZN in October, they ALL claimed to know "nothing" about it. VZN has the WORST customer service, BY FAR at ANY level !!! If it wasn't the best cell service around here, I'd switch to ATT in a heartbeat simply on PRINCIPLE and because they have always treated me so well in their stores!

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk 2

Made the switch from VZN to ATT over customer service and was happy for quite awhile until ATT refused to take payments in the local store. That did it for me. Who ever heard of a retail store that refuses to deal in cash? I guess they thought I was stupid enough to believe they refused cash purchases. I figured if I couldn't pay my bill at the store, and look at what was on display while in the store, they didn't really want my business.

OP
spydergirl

spydergirl

Reaction score
*SIGH*

NOVEMBER ??????!!!!!!!! I'm about to IMPLODE from waiting so long !!!!!! Grrrr........... :-(

Reeftivo

Reaction score
+2

I'm already poking around for cases. I prefer a holster since I hate stuff in my pockets. I'm currently using a pleather case for my x and love it, but with the size of the note 2 I may have to rethink other options

current case
View attachment 56163

found one that might work (says its for the note 2)
View attachment 56166

Last edited:

Reeftivo

Reaction score
Should be more comfortable in hand than the original note. I need to stop watching these vids before some solid news comes from VZ because I'm obsessing way to much. Each video makes me want it more.

[video=youtube;ealqvz196M0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ealqvz196M0[/video]

OP
spydergirl

spydergirl

Reaction score
Should be more comfortable in hand than the original note. I need to stop watching these vids before some solid news comes from VZ because I'm obsessing way to much. Each video makes me want it more.

[video=youtube;ealqvz196M0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ealqvz196M0[/video]

I know! Me too! I keep checking for updates and new articles and videos every morning, noon, night, and sometimes MIDNIGHT when I can't sleep! LOL! They've got us right where they want us because they know we're SO DESPERATE to have this beast that we'll pay nearly ANYTHING when it finally gets here !! I'm driving myself CRAZY with obsession and anticipation !!!! :-/

Reeftivo

Reaction score
LOL! Totally Agree Spydergirl!

The only thing keeping me from going nuts is my current unlimited data with VZ. I get a discount through VZ since my spouse works for the county so I'm kind of stuck with VZ until I research other options. I'm not too thrilled with having to go with their family plan or sucking it up and paying full price in order to grandfather my unlimited over on the upgrade. I guess I'll just deal with it when the time comes.

Hang in there! I suspect a release announcement is coming very soon........

Peace!

Last edited:
OP
spydergirl

spydergirl

Reaction score
LOL! Totally Agree Spydergirl!

The only thing keeping me from going nuts is my current unlimited data with VZ. I get a discount through VZ since my spouse works for the county so I'm kind of stuck with VZ until I research other options. I'm not too thrilled with having to go with their family plan or sucking it up and paying full price in order to grandfather my unlimited over on the upgrade. I guess I'll just deal with it when the time comes.

Hang in there! I suspect a release announcement is coming very soon........

Peace!

I'm with you on the data plan issue. I'm afraid I'll have to pay full price as well to be grandfathered in. *sigh* They've got us over a barrel every which way !!! : -(

huskur

Reaction score
I'm with you on the data plan issue. I'm afraid I'll have to pay full price as well to be grandfathered in. *sigh* They've got us over a barrel every which way !!! : -(

You can always recoup $$$ from the sale of your existing device. That is what I do.

Bought the SG3 for $650 then sold my Maxx for $400. So I essentially got the SG3 for $250 (less than an upgrade price)

Who needs subsidized pricing! As long as you keep your previous device in good order you have it made.

I have the SG3 and will offset the retail price of the Note 2 with the sale of my GS3. (or I may keep the GS3 as a back-up) we'll see

Reeftivo

Reaction score
Ya! been thinking about that.

wonder what my old moto x would still be worth. HMMM?

I've got a little over 3 bills set aside to go towards the upgrade. I'll probably still need a couple hundred for the full price difference, even if I sell the x.

Thanks

tivo:biggrin: