1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Volume question...

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid' started by jasondap01, Nov 11, 2009.

1. jasondap01

jasondap01 New Member

my ringer volume all of a sudden is much quieter and there is something new on the top bar next to the 3G icon. looks like a satilite dish. how do i get my ringtone volume back up where it was?
  2. jasondap01

jasondap01 New Member

actually the ringtone seems to be coming out of the ear speaker (where the sound come out during a call) not the back where the speaker is for videos, ringer etc. any clues guys?:dry:
  3. elgordo123

elgordo123 New Member

Dont know about the ringer prob. The satellite dish icon is for the GPS. It is only on when the GPS or a GPS program needs it.
  4. dezymond

dezymond Tech Support Mod Staff Member Premium Member

you can turn off the GPS completely, that's what i do when im not using it.

As for the ringer coming out the ear speaker, no idea, could it even be programmed to do that?