1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Volume problem

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 3' started by eddywhitaker, May 11, 2012.

1. eddywhitaker

eddywhitaker New Member

I've noticed this for a while now and was just wondering if anyone has experienced same problem or know of a solution. I've noticed that the volume on my Droid 3 does not always seem to stay set. Like i'll use the rocker to turn it all the way up..set the phone down..and if i check 5 mins later..i hit the up volume 1 more time..and it is noticeably softer, press it once more loud again..now i could chalk that up to software glitch, usually once it's set high and i get a call or text..volume is still high, but not always..sometimes the volume really does lower itself, i notice this most with overnight things.like waking up the alarm is sometimes barely audible, even though alarm voluem is set to high...any solutions?
Search tags for this page
droid 3 volume
droid 3 volume bug
droid 3 volume down problem

droid 3 volume issues

droid 4 volume problem
droid dna volume problem
droid volume problem

droid x2 volume problem

motorola droid volume problem
verizon android 3 volume problems
verizon android volume issuea