volume override for lost phone?

Dovahkiin27

Reaction score
Just fixed my phone and then it disappears overnight, is there a way to override the ring volume to help in the search?

JohnFH

Reaction score
Do you have Where's My Droid or a similar app on your phone? If so, you can text the selected word/phrase from that app to make your phone ring.

OP
D

Dovahkiin27

Reaction score
never mind

I found the phone recently, and i have set up two back-up plans for finding it, i will test the command centers for them soon.

S

SFGate

Glad you found your phone. Still having sleepless nights wondering what happened to grandson's lost phone.

OP
D

Dovahkiin27

Reaction score
If you still have your grandson's gmail account for the lost phone and haven't replaced or found it you can download Plan b to it through the google play store or android market on your computer by using his gmail account. this only works if his phone is android. I don't know the equivalent for apple phones. if the app does not launch properly then all i can say is try talking to Verizon about replacing or even tracking the phone through it's number or his plan.

Good Luck. Hope you can understand what i'm trying to say, if not then just post questions at this thread and i'll try to provide better instructions.