Volume for text notification....

Reaction score
I have all my sound volumes up all the way, but I can't here my text notification. Any ideas? Thanks

Capone76

Reaction score
Volume+ is a great app for boosting sound from speaker. There is a free version but the paid is well worth the money.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

OP
MyEntityRemains
Reaction score
Volume+ is a great app for boosting sound from speaker. There is a free version but the paid is well worth the money.

Thanks, I'll give it a shot.

steveky

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S6
You might want to consider downloading different notification tones from Zedge. There are certain rings or chimes that are louder than others.

TeeX

Reaction score
I've got a handful of notification sounds that I always use, and I've ran them through modification software (similar to Audacity) to boost the volume on the file. They're plenty loud on my GNex now.

nubby

Reaction score

androidaudiohacks.com is the developer's site.
He has had issues relating to the latest version not playing nice with the market.
He is offering the paid version for free there, which will not create the error.
You can also donate to him there so you don't feel bad

*You just have to sign up for the forum and you can get the download there

52brandon

Reaction score
really? My Nexus is 2-3x louder than my TB was. I could have my TB all the way up and not hear it. My nexus at like 30-40% volume wakes me right up when I'm sleeping