Voice typing with the Rezound

Snoking

Reaction score
Yesterday I started using voice typing for text messages. It is pretty cool and fast way to send text messages. In fact I'm typing this message with voice commands. Chris

acejavelin

Reaction score
LOL... welcome to the world of voice typing... one word of advice, especially when using it for text messages, make sure to read message before pressing send, especially if you have the "Block offensive words" filter turned off. Lets just say that if I had a dollar for every time I had to quickly text "Wait... damn autocorrect", well, lets just say I would have a lot of dollars.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
LOL... welcome to the world of voice typing... one word of advice, especially when using it for text messages, make sure to read message before pressing send, especially if you have the "Block offensive words" filter turned off. Lets just say that if I had a dollar for every time I had to quickly text "Wait... damn autocorrect", well, lets just say I would have a lot of dollars.

Important emails would be another to proof read as well, especially if to your pastor :banghead:
Yes from experience.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post

mikeny

Reaction score
The voice recognition is surprisingly accurate. I even got into saying "question mark" or "period" and it works. Remember though the draw back is the extra battery drain.