1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Voice to text not working

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Tech Support' started by CREG, Dec 23, 2011.

1. CREG

CREG New Member

I've had my Bionic for a month and a few days ago I got an update and shortly thereafter my voice to text is not working. It listens to the message and either starts to do its thing and just sits there forever or returns a message that it can't connect. When working properly, the listening and conversion to text is complete in seconds. I have three vertical bars showing along with the 4G LTE. I called Verizon who said to remove the battery while the phone is on and then restart. This help one time on the very first text effort. Tried a few hours later and back to the same old problem. Tried removing the battery again while the phone was on, still not working. I've had nothing but problems with Motorola products and wonder if other manufactures are any more reliable. I've using Motorola products for 15+ years and they seem to get worse every year.

Verizon said the phone will need a hard reset which clears the phone. This is so inconvenient.
Search tags for this page
droid bionic voice text
droid razor- voice to text not working well
droid razr max speech to text not working

droid razr speech to text not working

droid razr voice to text not working

droid razr why doesn't the voice to text work
google voice to text not working on droid raazr
my voice text on droid not working
not connecting voice speaking droid motorola phone
speech to text not working on droid razr
voice date not working on droid x