voice dial?

sfstan

Reaction score
when i use voice dial, it does not dial the number or contact directly. after speaking the name or number, the screen shows the number that you then have to click on to dial. can this feature be set up to just dial after the voice command and not have to go through the extra step of clicking on the shown number? my razr has no trouble doing this.

OP
S

sfstan

Reaction score
when i use voice dial, it does not dial the number or contact directly. after speaking the name or number, the screen shows the number that you then have to click on to dial. can this feature be set up to just dial after the voice command and not have to go through the extra step of clicking on the shown number? my razr has no trouble doing this.
unfortunately, i have just found out that you cannot make a call through a bluetooth device hands free with the droid. you have to go to the screen of the droid and use the voice dial, say the number, and then click on the number or name that shows up on the screen. this is horrible. how could google let that slip by. you can answer an incoming call with the bluetooth device, but not make a hands free call. really, really bad. this is a danger and should be fixed immediately by google.