1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

use voice to dial a number not in contact list

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by jcorvan, Mar 27, 2011.

1. jcorvan

jcorvan New Member

I know you can dial a number by speaking the contact name. But I have loads of phone numbers that are not in my contact list and never will be. How can I speak out a number and have it dialed?

Thanks

Maybe an app does this.
  2. Thunder_sl

Thunder_sl New Member

If you have the google voice commands thingy installed...just say "DIAL 5551212".
  3. jcorvan

jcorvan New Member

Thanks so much. I feel like an idiot. I had been saying "Call" and the number and that did not work for some reason.

I couldn't believe that this was not structured into the voice commands. And it was!
  4. Thunder_sl

Thunder_sl New Member

Your very welcome. Don't feel to bad...It's not like there is really a manual or anything ..that I know of anyway.. :) I've had my own issues trying to figure out exactly how to phrase things, so I know how you feel..
Search tags for this page

how to dial a number from the contacts list on a droid mini