Voice Commands and Recognition

Discussion in 'Android Accessories' started by madmaxdf, Oct 21, 2010.

1. madmaxdf

madmaxdf New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey, Pals!
    I have a Xperia X10 and I can only feel the features of the voice commands and recognition when I play a Youtube video about it. It seems to be very cool, but it definetely does not work in my phone!

2. icculusX

icculusX Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    What voice search app version do you have on that thing... there is an old version which i believe didnt really do much more than search, and there is the new verison that can do testing and run apps and such from voice commands. (mine is version 2.0.1)

I suggest you check out "Vlingo" from the market. It's a free app and takes voice to a whole new level. It even has a function "Safe Reader" that reads you new SMS messages as they come in. It also has a CarHome replacment "InCar" that is completely controlled by your voice, so you can text and such without being a careless jerk on the road :)

I use it all the time even when not in my car. Last night I washaving texting conversations with a few people for an hour without touching my phone once! It's free too!

3. madmaxdf

madmaxdf New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanx

Thanx, IcculusX, but I don´t have Vlingo in my market, maybe 'cause it´s in Brasil. I´ve tried to find it, but no success!
    My soft is the original from Sony-Ericsson, just activated it, and I cannot even dial or call someone from my dialer or contacts...
    I´ll try to find in other place...

Thank You so so much!

Search tags for this page
does xperia x10 have voice recognition
how to control sony xperia x10 with voice

sony ericsson xperia x10 voice command

sony ericsson xperia x10 voice dialing
sony xperia 10x have voice comands
sony xperia play voice recognition
sony xperia voice command

voice command xperia x10

voice dialing sony xperia x10