Voice Commands and Recognition

madmaxdf

Reaction score
Hey, Pals!
I have a Xperia X10 and I can only feel the features of the voice commands and recognition when I play a Youtube video about it. It seems to be very cool, but it definetely does not work in my phone!

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
What voice search app version do you have on that thing... there is an old version which i believe didnt really do much more than search, and there is the new verison that can do testing and run apps and such from voice commands. (mine is version 2.0.1)

I suggest you check out "Vlingo" from the market. It's a free app and takes voice to a whole new level. It even has a function "Safe Reader" that reads you new SMS messages as they come in. It also has a CarHome replacment "InCar" that is completely controlled by your voice, so you can text and such without being a careless jerk on the road :)

I use it all the time even when not in my car. Last night I washaving texting conversations with a few people for an hour without touching my phone once! It's free too!

OP
M

madmaxdf

Reaction score
Thanx

Thanx, IcculusX, but I don´t have Vlingo in my market, maybe 'cause it´s in Brasil. I´ve tried to find it, but no success!
My soft is the original from Sony-Ericsson, just activated it, and I cannot even dial or call someone from my dialer or contacts...
I´ll try to find in other place...

Thank You so so much!