1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Voice clarity in phone calls

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by stevens_5, Apr 6, 2010.

1. stevens_5

stevens_5 New Member

I've had my droid for about 2.5 weeks already and have truly enjoyed it. I havent rooted or done anything fancy to it for the risk of "bricking" it and losing my phone (maybe one day ill try once i have more confidence and time).

The only extra applications I have on my phone after 2.1 update with newer pre-installed apps are: better cut, AIM, eBuddy, WeatherBug, Ringdroid, and two apps for calls/SMS (missed call and SMS popup)

The last 4 days when I talk to people I am constantly getting "what?" "can't hear you" and it is getting soooo frustrating. I'm goign to take my phone in tomorrow incase I might have a lemon phone but I was going to come here first to see if any of yo savvy Droid users know a way to boost the outgoing clarity in my calls or maybe I did something...

thanks a lot
  2. OneTenderRebel

OneTenderRebel New Member

go to your dialer type in ##program (7764726) hit send password is 000000 go to option 4 vocode and change it to evrc-b. should help
  3. stevens_5

stevens_5 New Member

thanks^ a lot
Search tags for this page
cell phone voice clarity setting
cell phones with voice clarity
how to get voice clarity on android phone
voice clarity cellphone
voice clarity on verizon mobile phone

voice clarity verizon

what is voice clarity in my phone

what is voice clarity on cell phone