Voice clarity in phone calls

stevens_5

Reaction score
I've had my droid for about 2.5 weeks already and have truly enjoyed it. I havent rooted or done anything fancy to it for the risk of "bricking" it and losing my phone (maybe one day ill try once i have more confidence and time).

The only extra applications I have on my phone after 2.1 update with newer pre-installed apps are: better cut, AIM, eBuddy, WeatherBug, Ringdroid, and two apps for calls/SMS (missed call and SMS popup)

The last 4 days when I talk to people I am constantly getting "what?" "can't hear you" and it is getting soooo frustrating. I'm goign to take my phone in tomorrow incase I might have a lemon phone but I was going to come here first to see if any of yo savvy Droid users know a way to boost the outgoing clarity in my calls or maybe I did something...

thanks a lot

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
I've had my droid for about 2.5 weeks already and have truly enjoyed it. I havent rooted or done anything fancy to it for the risk of "bricking" it and losing my phone (maybe one day ill try once i have more confidence and time).

The only extra applications I have on my phone after 2.1 update with newer pre-installed apps are: better cut, AIM, eBuddy, WeatherBug, Ringdroid, and two apps for calls/SMS (missed call and SMS popup)

The last 4 days when I talk to people I am constantly getting "what?" "can't hear you" and it is getting soooo frustrating. I'm goign to take my phone in tomorrow incase I might have a lemon phone but I was going to come here first to see if any of yo savvy Droid users know a way to boost the outgoing clarity in my calls or maybe I did something...

thanks a lot

go to your dialer type in ##program (7764726) hit send password is 000000 go to option 4 vocode and change it to evrc-b. should help