1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Visual alert in silent mode?

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by fbm111, Nov 6, 2009.

1. fbm111

fbm111 New Member

Is there any visual alert when the phone is silenced? When I am at work I keep the ringer and vib off and it would be nice to look at the phone and maybe see something flashing to alert me that I have a message without the screen staying on. Anyone know of anything like this? Maybe the green light flashes red or something?

Thank you!
  2. omnibus

omnibus New Member

Funny you should ask......I came back to my Droid to find a green light flashing in the extreme upper right corner.

I did'nt even think to tap it at first but when I did it went out and I then realized it was telling me about new notifications.:)
  3. Inundated

Inundated New Member

Is there a guide to the notification light somewhere? And omnibus, is that YOU? :D
  4. fbm111

fbm111 New Member

Okay cool:) I thought the green light was connected to network light:) Bear with me I am a smart phone newbie, I am coming from a Casio Gzone Type V :lifting:
Search tags for this page

android alert silent mode

htc silent visual alert