1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

viewing restrictions

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by davedroid2323, Feb 1, 2010.

1. davedroid2323

davedroid2323 New Member

I had seen a setting somewhere, I forget exactly what it said, but you could set the browsing to not view adult stuff, etc. the setting are something like weak, medium, and strong (or something lke that). I would like to find this again because I have children who play with my droid. I had asked this earlier and someone told me I had to pay like $30.00 for some parental control app or something. I know it was just a setting in my phone but can't find it now. Any suggestions?
  2. 640k

640k New Member

i wasn't able to find anything, anywhere. would be interested in knowing if it's possible.
  3. thatguy

thatguy New Member

i think this is what you are talking about. when you open your browser to the google page (mobile), the is a settings option at the bottom of the screen. if you click on that you get the option to set your safesearch to strict/moderate/off
Search tags for this page
atrix hd parental settings
can you put internet restrictions on a droid razor?

how to set parental controls on motorola atrix

how to set parental controls on motorola atrix 2

how to set parental controls on motorola xoom

how to set up parental conteols on motorola hd
how toset parental controls on motorola atrix hd
motorola atrix hd parental control
motorola atrix hd parental controls

motorola atrix parental controls

motorola xoom internet parental controls

parental control motorola atrix

parental controls on motorola atrix

restriction on viewing