Viewing pictures on SD card.

infideleightseven

Reaction score
How do i view the pictures I have chosen to save on my SD card? Also, is there a faster way to view the pictures I have taken instead of hitting the camera logo. Pressing the little box of my last taken picture. And then opening my library of pictures? It has been the only way I've found to view my pictures not saved to my SD card. Thanks.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

OP
I

infideleightseven

Reaction score
That's a negative ghostrider. I still do not see anything I have chosen to save to my SD card. In camera roll or my library.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

SallyC

Reaction score
When you say "view the pictures I have chosen to save on my SD card?" are these .jpg pictures you have transferred there from your computer as opposed to taking with your camera? If so, Gallery should show them to you. Also, Gallery is the app that your camera is using when you press the little box of the last picture taken in Camera and then open the library of pictures. So you can just go to Gallery directly if you want to by-pass that.

First, try turning off your phone and then turning it back on. Then open Gallery>My library and in the upper left corner drop down select Albums. If you have a lot of pictures it make take Gallery a few minutes when you open it to find and organize them.

Hopefully you will now see your pictures.