Viewing FB in Stock Browser

250 or point 65

Reaction score
So since the FB app for Android blows so bad, I have found that using the mobile view of FB in the stock browser is most convenient for me. I like it much better than the Touch site.

Anyway, anyone else notice that as of yesterday the mobile site carries ridiculously small font? Also now, it is zoomable, which it wasn't before. So now, for each page I navigate to, I have to zoom, then rotate, to get it to resize the words to the screen width. Not very convenient!

What I find odd about this is that it still says "Download FB for your DroidX" at the bottom. Although it may have said something different before. Not sure.

Any ideas on how to fix this or if it's a problem with FB and not the Droid?

Technoman

Reaction score
So since the FB app for Android blows so bad, I have found that using the mobile view of FB in the stock browser is most convenient for me. I like it much better than the Touch site.

Anyway, anyone else notice that as of yesterday the mobile site carries ridiculously small font? Also now, it is zoomable, which it wasn't before. So now, for each page I navigate to, I have to zoom, then rotate, to get it to resize the words to the screen width. Not very convenient!

What I find odd about this is that it still says "Download FB for your DroidX" at the bottom. Although it may have said something different before. Not sure.

Any ideas on how to fix this or if it's a problem with FB and not the Droid?

Are you sure that you are looking at the mobile site and not the full site?

Cmmsh

Reaction score
Yes.

Other words that make my post long enough.

Unfortunately, Facebook changed it, and there isn't anything you can do about it. I have no idea why, but I can't stand it. Just another thing that proves they can't stand prosperity. They obviously don't adhere to the old adage, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."