Videos on Motorola Droid 1 buggy

hAHAha Halo

Reaction score
Whenever I try watching a video (from a recording in the gallery, a downloaded video, youtube, or other apps from the market), the videos are very laggy aand won't load properly. The audio works fine, the visuals are actually terrible. 1 frame every 3 seconds, then I have to wait for it to load again. The audio is going smoothly, and the menu that tells you how long the video is and where youryou're at in the video is keeping perfect time, but the video itself is unwatchable. Does anybody know what to do?

Droid Firefighter

Reaction score
Indiana (and that is close enough for the internet
Current Phone Model
S8
It happens to me to from time to time. It also happens once in a great while on my computer during peak usage times. Could be your 3G signal isn't strong enough. Try using wifi if its available and see if you get the same results. Are you rooted (I'm on the app so I don't see any details in your profile)? Are you overclocked? If not try going that route. If you are none of the above you can look into rooting via the stickies. Good luck!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

bjof45

Reaction score
im rooted and get the same issues, droid 1 overclocked to 900

D

dvdcatalyst

Whenever I try watching a video (from a recording in the gallery, a downloaded video, youtube, or other apps from the market), the videos are very laggy aand won't load properly. The audio works fine, the visuals are actually terrible. 1 frame every 3 seconds, then I have to wait for it to load again. The audio is going smoothly, and the menu that tells you how long the video is and where youryou're at in the video is keeping perfect time, but the video itself is unwatchable. Does anybody know what to do?

What app are you using to play the videos?

If you download one of the trailers from my trailer thread (not stream) and play that through "Gallery" are you experiencing the same problem?