Video will not play

marc434

Reaction score
:icon_eek: I am trying to see how to be able to watch news video from msn on moto droid. I am new to this but here goes another dumb question, what is the ultimate droid 7? Any help on this issue would be appreciated.

tallnerd1985

Reaction score
:icon_eek: I am trying to see how to be able to watch news video from msn on moto droid. I am new to this but here goes another dumb question, what is the ultimate droid 7? Any help on this issue would be appreciated.

Welcome to Android!!

With the new software update that came out for the Droid, you will soon be able to view Adobe Flash content on your phone kind of like what you are trying to do with MSN news videos. At the moment, I am not sure if Adobe has put the Flash Player program on the Market for Droid users to download but it wont hurt to check. If and when you do get flash installed on your phone, you should be able to watch MSN videos but sometimes the quality of video may not work on the Droid because most of those videos were created for Desktop PC viewing and not a mobile smartphone.

As for that of what we dont speak of usually on this board, Ultimate Droid is a custom software package or Rom for Droid phones that either changes or unlocks different parts of your phone for use. There are different variety of Roms to choose from here at droidforums.net, I usually advised people to startout with Bugless Pete's roms or ChevyNo1's roms because those two have a lot of experience under their belt for making these custom software packages. For further reading, I would suggest researching the topic of rooting and custom roms, you will get a lot of insight on the matters.

P.S.
Try not to talk about or discuss Ultimate Droid on this forum, too much grief to explain about it but try to refrain from it.