Video recording audio

androidgeek

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the low audio recording while video recording is a software issue or a hardware issue? I'm hoping for a ota fix, but I have no idea what the first update will include. I've pretty much tested everything and that seems to be my only real issue so far.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App

dialntone

Reaction score
HTC Thunderbolt - Verizon

Does anyone know if the low audio recording while video recording is a software issue or a hardware issue? I'm hoping for a ota fix, but I have no idea what the first update will include. I've pretty much tested everything and that seems to be my only real issue so far.

Look at the youtube video of what you're talking about....

PLEASE FIX THE RECORDING ON THE HTC THUNDERBOLT!
[video=youtube;8HPo6kRQFmI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HPo6kRQFmI[/video]

Damit HTC.. You've gone too far now, I'm this close... This close to going iphone 4

Reaction score

HTC Confirms Thunderbolt Noise Cancellation Video Issue, Software Fix is Coming? - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

There is a problem with the noise cancellation software that causes the low volume in audio recording. An update is supposed to be coming at some point, but we don't know when yet.

shelleyjr

Reaction score
I have had the same problem no audio when recording from the video camera or no microphone. I called verizon and the girl said it was a hardware issue and since I was out of warranty I would just have to get a new phone.

However after reading some blogs here, it appears this is a problem with noise cancelling software. My issue occurred right after using my bluetooth which has that function. Then a few days later I used my bluetooth again. After using the bluetooth a second time somehow the microphone and audio is working again. I have no idea what I did but that seemed to fix the problem. Maybe it was just the action of turning the BT on and off that reset the audio in the phone.

I just wanted to share what I did in case anyone else is still having this problem they might want to try using a device that has voice cancelling software like a bluetooth and try connecting and disconnecting it a couple of times.:)

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2