[Video] ICS booted on the Bionic

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;vDQJAIIcOg4]http://youtu.be/vDQJAIIcOg4[/video]​

Last night we saw a video of ICS booted on the D3 and this morning our very own Th3ory Team brings us the Bionic Boot - again stage alpha but we love to see this process in motion, grab the ROM from below and be sure to thank the developer by marking as installed

Install and Discuss

npro1464

Reaction score
Funny that all these locked Moto devices everyone was losing their heads with are the first to recieve ics love from the devs. Come on and port it to the Thunderbolt already!

This threads just been BAMFed!

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Funny that all these locked Moto devices everyone was losing their heads with are the first to recieve ics love from the devs. Come on and port it to the Thunderbolt already!

You are kidding right??? It's been ported to the Thunderbolt for at least a week!

Edit: the thread was started on RootzWiki on Oct. 29th so one month.

Last edited:

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

Its been out bro a few dev teams have it out as alpha stage thats it there are still issues the main one I see is mms is broke & voice mail give it time they will have a out a beta in a week or

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Someone come up with a ROM for the Incredible /crossfingers

Nubbie

Reaction score
The loud breathing distracted me from the flawed animations.