video help

joey pags

Reaction score
I can't watch videos on youtube or any other.site...it says file cannot be played

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted
That's too bad. Wish we had a little more to go on, maybe you could help us out. Like what kind of phone are you using, what version of android is on it, is it rooted or not, running a custom rom or not and if flash is installed or not.

:welcome:

OP
J

joey pags

Reaction score
Ok....droid x. 2.2.1. No idea what root is and didn't download anything custom except or normal apps or wallpaper..nothig that effects th phone operation and yes..I hav th latest version of.flash....outside of th video.issue I can play my own videos just not.off sites...also my phone is operating completely normal outside of.that issue

hapster

Reaction score
I've been having the same problem today. I can't play any YouTube vids. They all error out saying "Sorry, video cannot be played". Running chevyno1 SS v4.9 on my D1.

Sent from my Moto Droid

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted
@ joey: Thanks for helping us help you. and it sounds like you _should_ be able to watch videos just fine. When you mention normal apps, one of them wouldn't be a task manager would it? That's about all I can think of, short of trying to see what other apps might be conflicting.

good luck

@hapster: I _think_ you have a seperate problem as you have a different phone, your phone is rooted, and it's running a custom rom.

good luck