Video Files Corrupted?

kettlebellcrazy

Reaction score
I just recently tried to send my videos over to my Macbook and then play them in Quicktime. I can hear the audio but all I see is a jumbled screen of colorful "snow" type stuff. It plays fine on my phone. I tried reformatting the SD card. Is it the file type perhaps? I could've sworn it worked before. I tried transferring via Bluetooth and USB. In the preview on the icon in my folder it shows up fine. Any ideas?

xbill

Reaction score
There must be a bug in the OS. My wife's 4th of July video was damaged and now only the first frame displays and the video ends immediately.

dennvictoria

Reaction score
I just recently tried to send my videos over to my Macbook and then play them in Quicktime. I can hear the audio but all I see is a jumbled screen of colorful "snow" type stuff. It plays fine on my phone. I tried reformatting the SD card. Is it the file type perhaps? I could've sworn it worked before. I tried transferring via Bluetooth and USB. In the preview on the icon in my folder it shows up fine. Any ideas?
In case if you have failed to access your videos after trying lots of ways then in such situation automatic video recovery application is complete solution to all your problems. It is a powerful application that first scans and restore all deleted, corrupted and damaged files easily and without any hassle.
For More Information Visit: Olympus HD Video Recovery After SD Card Cannot be Used Error | MP4 Recovery