Video converter for Android? Handbrake not working

YA123

Reaction score
I came across handbrake as a video converting software. It says I do not have .NET 2.0, even though I'm on .NET 4.0 right now >.<...stupid program. I was just wondering if anyone found a better video converting source for Droid 1 now. Free converter too please.

I mostly converter mp4 videos that are psp size, to mp4 videos that are droid size.

esheesle

Reaction score
Handbrake on linux is actually great. Prob one of the more simple. .NET is one of those picky beasts that require the right version(not just a newer one) so if you want to run handbrake just install .NET 2.0 (and you can leave 4.0 without issue)

OP
YA123

YA123

Reaction score
Handbrake on linux is actually great. Prob one of the more simple. .NET is one of those picky beasts that require the right version(not just a newer one) so if you want to run handbrake just install .NET 2.0 (and you can leave 4.0 without issue)
Really, thats soo stupid. aww ok, i'll see what I can do. Thanks a bunch.

D

dvdcatalyst

I came across handbrake as a video converting software. It says I do not have .NET 2.0, even though I'm on .NET 4.0 right now >.<...stupid program. I was just wondering if anyone found a better video converting source for Droid 1 now. Free converter too please.

I mostly converter mp4 videos that are psp size, to mp4 videos that are droid size.

Reconverting videos from mp4 isn't something I would recommend, but you might find that DVD Catalyst Free for Droid will work a bit easier. Just start the program, drag your mp4's on it (1 or 100, it doesnt matter), and click the button to start the process.

Have you tried putting those MP4s onto the Droid 1 to see if they play?

Troops2990

Reaction score
Really, thats soo stupid.
System requirements are system requirements whether you think they're stupid or not.

If a game requires Direct X 9, you can have 10 installed and be fine.

Not with black ops, i had to downgrade my computer to play it, anyways I just use rockplayer and don't have to convert anything anymore

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

r314bd

Reaction score
I just use rockplayer and don't have to convert anything anymore
x2 on RockPlayer. Plays all my DivX .avi files flawlessly, and supports pretty much any format (although 720p or higher content may be a bit choppy/laggy depending on your processor)

vatothe0

Reaction score
System requirements are system requirements whether you think they're stupid or not.

If a game requires Direct X 9, you can have 10 installed and be fine.

Not with black ops, i had to downgrade my computer to play it, anyways I just use rockplayer and don't have to convert anything anymore

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
Don't even get me started on BLOPS. The pc community has been getting screwed since day 1.