VIDEO [APP] GloveBox Ubuntu Style Side Bar!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;70N9UVwqp9k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70N9UVwqp9k&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Earlier this week we talked about the GloveBox app which gives you the Ubuntu style side bar. There are many of these kinds of apps on the market but this is one of my favorites. I put together a quick overview to show you guys why i like it so much. There is a free version which I have been using that gives quick access to 8 apps. The paid version lets you include as many apps as you like.

Play Store

swc2001

Reaction score
Love the concept.... Just seems to not work on the Droid RAZR. I couldnt get it to work the last time you posted this either.
I first tried it on ICS and now on Jelly Bean. Maybe somone could tell me what I am doing wrong.

SquireSCA

Silver Member
Reaction score
Great concept but the reality is that it doesn't work that well and is more of a gimick than it is useful.

skennelly

Reaction score
I started using the free version in February and bought the paid version March 1st. I use it all the time and find it to be very functional.

warped1987

Reaction score
Neat little app, I tend to never use it because I always forget it's there until it's time to delete emails, then it gets complletely in the way of selecting the boxes for the emails I want to delete and keeps coming out. So I've had to move it to the right side of my phone to avoid this problem.