VIbrate won't turn of with texts!

loonysebec

Reaction score
Ok..I'm really annoyed and have tried everything I can think off, but my droid will not stop vibrating when I recieve a text message or email update. I have gone into the settings for both of these apps and unclicked the vibrate box and it's STILL vibrating on incoming messages. Does anyone have any suggestions? I even brought it back to the store and the verison guy couldn't figure it out and realized that his phone was doing the same thing..lol Help!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok..I'm really annoyed and have tried everything I can think off, but my droid will not stop vibrating when I recieve a text message or email update. I have gone into the settings for both of these apps and unclicked the vibrate box and it's STILL vibrating on incoming messages. Does anyone have any suggestions? I even brought it back to the store and the verison guy couldn't figure it out and realized that his phone was doing the same thing..lol Help!

:welcome: to the Droid Forums. Are you using the stock messenger? If so, go to the Market and download handcent. Once installed select settings and navigate your way to notification settings and then down to vibrate. Make sure it is set to off.

See if that doesn't solve your issue.

OP
L

loonysebec

Reaction score
YOU ARE AWESOME! IT WORKED! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! LOL...Now I'm going to get ahold of the verison guy and let him know..lol