Vibrate on unlock

cwalter24

Reaction score
Ok first I did browse different websites trying to find this answer. How do you turn of vibrate on unlock, it is unnecessary to have and a waste of battery. Secondly I wanted to get a idea on how long battery life is for everyone. I get a constant 13 hours according to my widget "battery left".

spazma7ik

Reaction score
Well there's no way to turn off the vibrate on the slide to unlock, BUT if you go to settings and security and set up an unlock pattern, doing this takes around the same time to unlock, and it has no vibrate. Make sure your haptic feedback is turned off too.

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
No no, theres got to be a way. I know this thread is pretty old but lets bring it back to life people. There are some ROMs for rooted phones out there that have the slide to unlock vibrate hack. So how was this done. Hard to do?

I am rooted and ready to learn... any help?

JdotCarter

Reaction score
I think we are trying to figure out how to make it not vibrate twice as you slide to unlock

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I am just bumping this old thread for the moment... I know its possible to stop the vibrate on unlock but I just dono how its done. I am on my droid now so searching is hard, but hopefully ill find it...