Verizon towers down?

SStratman

Reaction score
Not sure how widespread this is (i live in the tidewater VA area)this but last night I lost 3g for a good few hours and now tonight I lost all service and even called a few friend with verizon from a landline and nothing...anyone else getting this?
Maybe verizon doing some serious maintenance or LTE preparations???

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Murphy71984

Reaction score
I am in Colorado and noticed some downtime this morning.

Sent by draining my battery. :)

OP
S

SStratman

Reaction score
No weather is pretty nice here, not even rain these past few days! so I'm just curious whats going on especially with tonight not just 3g but cell service all together to go completely out

lckykricket

Reaction score
im in norfolk and everyone with an android phone is down for the count right now. anyone know why?

lckykricket

Reaction score
i am in norfolk and have the same issue as does everyone else i have spoken with. anyone know why this is happening?

lckykricket

Reaction score
im in the navy and on the ship no outside line. has anyone contacted verizon to ask why?

Reaction score
Wow thought it was just me. I'm in hampton area and itts been dead for a few hours. Glad I have some wifi.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

maslan

Reaction score
Saw on another forum that they talked to Customer Service and they said it was statewide outage. No time frame on fix.

lckykricket

Reaction score
called verizon from a buddies cell they said it will be down for a few more hrs no explaination of the mass outage but they are working on it right now or so they say i guess we will see in a few hrs eh?

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
Lived in Va Beach for 6 years, one of my good friends run the VZW store in Harbor View in Suffolk, it is a regional outage. No timeframe for a fix yet.

Mylt1

Reaction score
I live on the eastern shore and have service here. The south end of the shore is out though.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App