1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Verizon Sgs3 release coming soon

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy S3' started by nygrich, Jun 2, 2012.

1. nygrich

nygrich New Member

So the sgs3 made a visit through fcc how long b4 this awesome phone is released. I hope in june i cant take this dx2 anymore
  2. Verro84

Verro84 New Member

I didn't think it was being released for VZW or I would've waited my girl had an upgrade and bought the G-Nex now we have 2 of them and that's coming out this sucks!
  3. nygrich

nygrich New Member

Ya ive held on to my upgrade may 9th, i heard early verizon should b getting it it was just a waiting game for me
  4. TatDroid

TatDroid Active Member

I believe it's available for preorder on Verizon starting tomorrow.
  5. skennelly

skennelly Active Member

I just preordered this phone today. I got the 16gb for $83.00 since I had $150 in promos.
  6. nygrich

nygrich New Member

What kind of promos did u have. I grabbed the 32 gb in white this morning with vzw
  7. skennelly

skennelly Active Member

I had $50 new every two upgrade and $100 if I purchased a 4g phone before the 30th of this month. I was originally going to purchase the nexus if the S III wouldn't have qualified for the 100 since technically it won't be purchased before the end of June.
  8. honors21

honors21 New Member

Release could be longer Apple seeking injunction against Samsung for patent infringement looking to block shipments.
  9. kparks

kparks Active Member

I'm going to ask about this. I put the 16gb in the cart went always through check out then saw some bs 30$ upgrade fee now I got no problem paying for stuff but I will NOT pay for something and receive nothing at all so.... Deleted and sent vzw a email. Did they call u about the 100$ thing or what cuz I'm upgrading a dinc 2 and wanna get on that.. Or did u have a feature phone?
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2012
  10. skennelly

skennelly Active Member

I paid 50 for the S III and the 30 upgrade fee. I had received two emails since February about the 100 promo to upgrade to a 4g phone. I have the Droid X now.
  11. Verro84

Verro84 New Member

They just started the $30 upgrade fee it is BS and also heard that they will be doing away with everyone's unlimited data and having shared data plans with 5gb limit