Verizon Galaxy S4 with 8-10% discount + $35 cash back

MagicBubbles

Reaction score
Found this Verizon discount and I would like to get a Samsung Galaxy S4 as a new Verizon customer. I am looking for people who might have sued this website before

Verizon 8-10% discount on your monthly bill + new customers get $35 cash back on the purchase of any device (Android and iPhones) - LINK to DEAL

Apparently it works for everyone as long as you buy a device and activate a new line of service. f you have used this discount before, please share before I go ahead an make my purchase

Dudly

Reaction score
So do you have to be a new customer to get the discount?

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Man, it really sucks there aren't any phones out right now that I really want. I hope this deal lasts for a few months, but.....it's Verizon. Who am I kidding??

OP
M

MagicBubbles

Reaction score
Man, it really sucks there aren't any phones out right now that I really want. I hope this deal lasts for a few months, but.....it's Verizon. Who am I kidding??

I don't see why the deal would go away so i think you should be good.

Dudly

Reaction score
or add a new line to an existing plan it seems

Actually I was able to get the 10% discount applied to my bill because I upgraded my device. I think the discount works for upgrades but not the $35 cash back

OP
M

MagicBubbles

Reaction score
thanks dude that's helpful information. how long did it take you to get the cash back?

Dudly

Reaction score
I got the cash back in my account 3 days after I activated. The you have to wait 60 days to be able to claim it via Paypal

Lila76

Reaction score
I got the cash back in my account 3 days after I activated. The you have to wait 60 days to be able to claim it via Paypal

I will be a new Verizon customer and I am going to activate 2 lines, will I get $35 in cash back or $105?

OP
M

MagicBubbles

Reaction score
Yes it is $35 cash back per new line of service with purchase of a phone

Lila76

Reaction score
So glad this deal is still on!

Found this Verizon discount and I would like to get a Samsung Galaxy S4 as a new Verizon customer. I am looking for people who might have sued this website before

Verizon 8-10% discount on your monthly bill + new customers get $35 cash back on the purchase of any device (Android and iPhones) - LINK to DEAL

Apparently it works for everyone as long as you buy a device and activate a new line of service. f you have used this discount before, please share before I go ahead an make my purchase

Thanks for the tip! Just in time for when I'm thinking about upgrading my phone. Is there a limit on how many people can get the discount on my account?

bweN diorD

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
G2
however this may work or be true, it would bother me to send this sort of information "your name, the name of the head of the account, last 4 digits of SSN#, cell phone number, daytime phone number, email address, zip code." to someone who isnt verizon.

jmo

Juliette34

Reaction score
This company works with Verizon

however this may work or be true, it would bother me to send this sort of information "your name, the name of the head of the account, last 4 digits of SSN#, cell phone number, daytime phone number, email address, zip code." to someone who isnt verizon.

jmo

Yeah I would be cautious too...except that this company has a partnership with Verizon. Verizon and other carriers partner with other 3rd party companies to reach more people and whatnot. You give them your account info so that they can authorize it with Verizon. Verizon doesn't share confidential info like your full social with companies it works with.

Terrio

Reaction score
great deal thanks for posting. I'll definitely consider it.