T-Mobile Galaxy S4+ 10% discount on no-contract plan

Juliette34

Reaction score
Received this offer today for the Samsung Galaxy S4 with T-Mobile UNLIMITED, Talk, Text, & Web, with no annual contract and no overages. Attached the flyer that was in the email.

• 10% discount off service plans (includes voice, text and e-mail services)
• Discount applies to ALL lines on the account
• WAIVED activation fees (savings of $35 per line)
• Small down payment on the latest 4G devices or bring your own phone
• FREE Shipping
• Risk-free, 30-day return policy
• No Annual Contract

Call 866.464.8662 & Use promo code 13997TMOFAV. You have to mention that you are a member of Student rate to get the discount.
Offer NOT valid in store and for NEW customers/add a line only

bigd2442

Reaction score
I signed up to Tmobile with my wife and quickly found out that the grass isn't always greener...

They have terrible service where I am despite the coverage maps showing good to great coverage.

After a 15 percent discount they were still about the same price as sprint.. And their "no contact" means that you pay taxes on the full amount of the phone and then spend the next 24 months paying 20/month to finish paying it off the.
Yes, no contact, quit any time and simply pay the remaining 20/month you owe for those 2 years. (in other words... ETF of 480 reduced by 20 every month).

For us, Verizon was the clear winner due to coverage. Places where the others service is very strong may have a different experience.

Oh, and even though we returned the phones in day 2 and paid the restocking fee,... We are fighting with them over a month later about the bill of 219.00 for one line (active 2 days).

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

OP
J

Juliette34

Reaction score
Thank you for sharing your experience. I called customer service and after applying the discount it would come to $74 a month for unlimited talk text and 2.5GB of data including the $20 monthly payment for the phone. Service is pretty good in my area on TMobile. Now i m hoping there is no hidden fees...

MagicBubbles

Reaction score
I am no longer a tmobile customer because I moved to an area where the service wasn t great and I miss them. For the 3 years I was with TMobile I was a happy customer so i would recommend giving it a shot

OP
J

Juliette34

Reaction score
I took the plunge and signed up today because the S4 was $99 down payment. I followed the instructions, called the CS number, then gave the discount and mentioned that I was a member of the website Student Rate. The rep told me he applied my discount and that my phone would be shipping free of charge which is always nice. he said the discount would show up after about 2 billing cycles. so far it was pretty easy so let's hope it shows up!

Lila76

Reaction score
I am very interested in this deal, I am looking to switch carrier. It seems like the GS4 is now $99. Do you know how much I would approx pay per month?

OP
J

Juliette34

Reaction score
I pay $54.00 for unlimited talk text and 2.5GB of data + $20 of monthly payment for the phone.

mike4410

Reaction score
Run a speed test. I compared my Verizon s4 to a AT&T s4 . I got 20 megabits download the AT&T phone got 3 . I've got 15 megabits upload the AT&T phone got one