1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Verizon Display Protector

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Incredible' started by Alfie213, Jul 13, 2010.

1. Alfie213

Alfie213 New Member

I don't think I like this.... why is it so small?
  2. Woehoss

Woehoss New Member

If the display protector went out all the way to the edges of the phone it would cover up the proximity sensor that tells the phone when it's close to your face, which could cause it to trip unnecessarily and then you wouldn't be able to press buttons while on a phone call. Also if it went all the way to the edges it makes it harder to line up accurately and you may get overlap which would allow dust and airbubbles to get underneath, making it look terrible.

At least that's the best explanation I can come up with, and I'm probably wrong.
  3. jamjr74

jamjr74 Member

Get the Steinheil Crystal protector!!! They are the best!
  4. kmo

kmo New Member

Why would you want to cover the whole face? I've had the VZW skin since day one, most of the time I don't even know its there. It does the job....
Search tags for this page

how to apply display protector android

how to apply verizon universal display protector