Whats the best screen protector for my nexus?

suliman

Reaction score
hey i was wondering if anyone here knows a good brand of screen protector that doesnt really orange peel, and offers good protection. The one verizon put on my phone that came with the holster is absolute garbage. Now i realize why i thought the display on the razor looked like crap, because it had one of these on it. Im seeing millions of tiny specs infused into the plastic. Thought i was going to have a seizure. the display looks like confetti on new years when looking at white space. i made this post to also ask if this is normal for screen protectors and why is this happening. any ideas?

NewAge

XOOM Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
imo none. Ive purchased dozens of screen protectors over the years and regret the money wasted.

OP
S

suliman

Reaction score
imo none. Ive purchased dozens of screen protectors over the years and regret the money wasted.

yeah i want to do this badly. I had an og droid before and it had a protector and even paid 30 for a full body zagg treatment. but then i got tired of it and started abusing it more. after i took the screen protector off, i have dropped it face down on concrete had in jingling around with my house keys in my pockets and its taken many falls from waist high onto concrete. There are deep gouges in the sides showing shiny metal innards of the frame. and i will say the screen is still immaculate . But i dont have gorilla glass on this phone, and i know its strong but not sure how it measures up, and i dont wanna take chances until i know for sure. but in any case why does the verizon protector mess up my display like this? or is it all protectors?