Verizon accessories on sale!!!!

hobby31

Reaction score
Just checked verizons website and the winshield mount and the standard battery are on sale for 25% off. Windshield mount is $22.49 and the standard battery is 29.99 as well as other motorola bluetooth stuff.

TheOldFart

Reaction score
I just checked and nothing is on sale. I wonder if it varies by zip code. Is a discount code needed?

forkup

Reaction score
It would be hard for me to justify paying 30 dollars for a battery when batteries on ebay are far cheaper.

OP
hobby31

hobby31

Reaction score
I just went back without logging into my account and there was nothing on sale. I then logged in and the discounts showed up so I guess it is for existing customers only. But the 25% discounts are still there. I am in florida but I dont think it matters for you zip code.

Edit: I work at a hospital and receive 22% off my bill. Maybe they also give discounts of accessories too. I dont know.

Last edited:

TheOldFart

Reaction score
I logged into my account. Still no discount. I'm retired, so I get no company discount. I also have a grandfathered 500 minute family plan, so that might also not qualify. Oh well, I won't need a new battery for a while.

armeddroid

Reaction score
The store sales discount; can that be applied with a company discount too?
If so...thas whas up.
i want a extra battery.
:-D

hacku

Reaction score
My buddy works at the Verizon store and I just picked up the multimedia dock and the car mount for 50% off. So it was basically a buy one get one free... lol

runningback21

Reaction score
Corp Discounts

His Corp Discount gives him "vip" status as far as verizon is concearned, that's why he get's the 25% off all accessories.

I just went back without logging into my account and there was nothing on sale. I then logged in and the discounts showed up so I guess it is for existing customers only. But the 25% discounts are still there. I am in florida but I dont think it matters for you zip code.

Edit: I work at a hospital and receive 22% off my bill. Maybe they also give discounts of accessories too. I dont know.

frankieg22x

Reaction score
It's probably because of where you work. I work at Pratt and get 21% off my bill plus 25% off accessories

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Logged in to my vzw account online... NO battery doors available for the Droid?! It doesn't show up under any "Accessory" category.

Ended up just going directly thru Motorola. Easy fix as everyone has said.

Last edited:

thistle555

Reaction score
I got a package in the mail w/ a droid t-shirt & coupons for 25% off most accessories. However, I've heard that the car mount & charger won't accept most cases, & I don't want to pull my droid in & out of a case all the time, so I've decided to go w/ the seidio cases & accessories, which, unfortunately, are a bit more pricey...

92slammer

Reaction score
I got a package in the mail w/ a droid t-shirt & coupons for 25% off most accessories. However, I've heard that the car mount & charger won't accept most cases, & I don't want to pull my droid in & out of a case all the time, so I've decided to go w/ the seidio cases & accessories, which, unfortunately, are a bit more pricey...
how did you get the tshirt and stuff???