1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Ventriloid App Problems

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy S3' started by Oct, Jul 19, 2012.

1. Oct

Oct New Member

So is anyone else having problems with the ventriloid app ? I can speak and everyone can hear me but when they talk nothing is coming through ... I have checked all the settings and nada so iam at a lost what to do , any ideas would be great ...
    Thank you
  2. Kabilos

Kabilos New Member

I am having the exact same issue. I cannot hear anyone, they can hear me, I can connect just fine.

I wonder if this has anything to do with ICS. It worked fine on Gingerbread.

Were you able to get this resolved?
  3. Oct

Oct New Member

Ventriloid

I am happy to say that i did get the issued resolved ... I sent an email to the developer who is more than helpful and he has a new version of the app coming out soon , its in alpha so he sent me a link with that so i could test it out and it solved my problems.. If you send me a private message i can get you the link . :)
Search tags for this page
cant hear other people on ventriloid
i cant hear anyone on ventriloid
i cant hear anyone on ventriloid on my android
i cant hear others on ventriloid android app

ventriloid

ventriloid android cant hear

ventriloid app

ventriloid cannot connect
ventriloid cant connect
ventriloid losing connection
ventriloid not working