1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Vanishing pictures in Gallery

Discussion in 'HTC ThunderBolt' started by Beardface, May 22, 2011.

1. Beardface

Beardface New Member

Anyone else having this problem... For about the past week, I have been taking pictures and video verify they are saved, and the next day they are completely gone. What on Earth is going on? Not only that, but there is this one picture that I keep deleting that just appears as an error within the gallery that keeps coming back.

Really frustrating. I have about 10 pictures that are in the phone that I can't see at all, and anything new I am or will be taking will be affected by the same thing. Any suggestions?
  2. ziggy484

ziggy484 New Member

I assume you know there are two folder in gallery... "Photos" and "camera shots", you looked in both? Stop by a verizon store, then you can actually show them whats up, theres usually one or two people there that are pretty knowlegable

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums
  3. Viper Daimao

Viper Daimao New Member

have had this happen to me. i checked and they were still on the sd card so I could access them there. They eventually showed back up. I think the SD Rescan app is supposed to fix it.
Search tags for this page
can not view photo thunderbolt
cannot find pictures in gallery android

droid incredible keeps deleting photos

galaxy s3 vanishing gallery
htc droid cant find pictures
htc incrediblevl keeps deleting pictures
htc one keeps deleting photos
htc one photos keep deleting
my htc incredible keeps deleting pictures
my htc one keeps deleting my pictures
my phone keeps deleting my pictures